ACTS is a non profit organization that has
been serving the community for over 30 years providing individualized behavioral health
services in substance abuse and mental health. ACTS mission is to apply the
best of contemporary physical and behavioral health interventions and social
support services available to assist individuals and families to engage and
succeed in Recovery.
The Quality Improvement Assistant performs
a wide array of administrative tasks to support the Quality Improvement (QI)
Department's approach towards evaluating and/or improving organizational policies,
processes, systems, outcomes and implementation methods.\
LOCATION: Tampa, FL
- High School Diploma or equivalency
- One year of
relevant work experience in behavioral health administrative services,
quality improvement, incident reporting/risk management, professional
training, or closely related areas.
- Bachelor's degree may substitute for work
- Valid Florida driver's license
- Collaborates with QI team members to establish quality standards,
benchmarks, and measures of performance in support of Agency Programs/Departments.
- -Compiles data from various software systems and departments for
data retrieval, analysis, performance improvement monitoring, and strategic
- Creates data tools for recording objective assessment information
for performance management and development processes
- Assists with the management of health information systems to
ensure quality, accuracy, accessibility and security related to service
- Participates in audits and preparation activities including policy
and/or record reviews, data collection and technical support.
- Participates on Comprehensive Review Team for internal audit
readiness related to program performance initiatives, qualitative standards and
- Participates in other committee meetings to support QI initiatives.
- Coordinates with Quality Improvement team members, Directors and
Administrators within the organization regarding resources and services for
improved patient care and staff development.
- Supports performance improvement projects at program locations
through consultation, training, and staff engagement.
- Provides support for investigations related to internal grievances
- Prepare written and oral presentations and reports as assigned
The omission of
specific statements does not preclude management from assigning specific duties
not listed herein if such duties are a logical assignment to position with
Agency's Medical Director and administration to define and maintain the
standards of nursing practice throughout the organization..
is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran
status. ACTS is an EEO/AA DFWP Employer.